- Launch date: Thu 28 May 15
- Time Launched: 11:40
- Crew: Gemma Gill
- Cause of Service: Person in distress
- Sea State: Moderate
- Wind Force: 4
- Wind Direction: West
- Casualty Type: Persons in the Sea
- Visibility: GOOD
- Return Date: Thu 28 May
- Time returned: 13:50
- Lifeboat: Spirit of Friendship
- Tractor: Talus MBH
- Tractor Crew: Rhodri Lewis
Launched to reports of a person in the water
Aberystwyth Lifeboat was launched to reports that a person was spotted going into the water and not returning.
The Lifeboat searched the coastline along with Borth Inshore Lifeboat, the Dyfed-Powys Police Helicopter, Rescue 122 helicopter and Coastguard teams. Nothing was found and the teams were stood down.
The person was later found safe and well.