- Launch date: Sun 28 Dec 14
- Time Launched: 13.08
- Crew: Andrew Bethell
- Cause of Service: Machinery failure
- Sea State: Smooth
- Wind Force: 1
- Wind Direction: Northeast
- Casualty Type: Power Pleasure Craft
- Return Date: Sun 28 Dec
- Time returned: 14.02
- Lifeboat: Spirit of Friendship
- Tractor Crew: Dai Lloyd
Tow broken down rib
Lifeboat was requested to assist a small rib with 2 people on board which had suffered from an engine failure.
The lifeboat took the vessel under tow from the Constitution hill area to the harbour where the boat was taken to the marina slipway for recovery.